ACCESSIBILITY, HAND RAILS, AND WHEELCHAIR RAMPS
KJP Sales has established expertise in building structural safe, compliant and durable accessibility ramps and hand railings for both residential homes and commercial businesses.
While many people will often try to build an accessibility ramp themselves, they may not consider these very important factors:
- The ramp should be sturdy enough to carry the weight of electric wheelchairs
- The ramp should have a slope that is gentle enough for a manual wheelchair to navigate
- The ramp should be wide enough for the largest chairs and people using them.
- Ramps should have landings at the top and bottom that accommodate the wheelchair and anyone assisting.
- And, important to most residential homeowners, the ramp should integrate well with the design of the home and the deck or porch access.
Let our KJP Sales experts design a safe and great looking accessibility ramp or railing for your needs!
“KJP Sales suggested approaches that lowered the cost and simplified the project to make our house handicap accessible. I am very pleased by the results and cost. I have told the staff at Seasons Adult Care Center that KJP people are very knowledgeable, professional, and a pleasure to work with and recommend them for patients who need this type of service.”